The range of actions implemented by the association “Léman sans Frontière” includes:
- The tourist guide: with more than 300,000 copies published every year in three languages (F, D, GB), it presents the network’s full tourism offer and is distributed to 800 establishments (hotels, camp sites, tourist offices, etc.)
- The website at www.leman-sans-frontiere.org: this is an essential complement to the guide. It provides comprehensive Franco-Swiss information updated in real time.
- On your mobile phone: consult new features, tips, events and access plans by photographing the QR codes of our 29 tourist sites with your mobile phone.
- An online sales module enables you to purchase entry tickets to the sites at preferential rates.
- A platform dedicated to schools: on its website, Léman sans Frontière highlights all the school offers available around Lake Geneva.
- mobi-leman: a mobile app illustrating tourist routes (on foot, by bike and by car). 19 themed circuits are proposed.
- Tourism trade fairs: every year Léman sans Frontière participates in 12 “general public” and specialist trade fairs.
- The newsletter: with 8 issues published every year, it is sent to subscribers, the media, French and Swiss tourist offices and the members of the association. It presents all the news and special offers from our partners.
- Facebook: “Léman sans Frontière” is present on this social network with a view to providing our community with a wide range of information, activities and news.
- Video: a video highlights the beauty and diversity of the region.