Every year, “Léman sans Frontière” invites its members to attend two general meetings. A committee meets 6 to 8 times a year and is representative of the diversity of the partners. Its aim is to ensure the operation of the association.
The presidency of “Léman sans Frontière” alternates (every 5 years) between a representative of a Swiss site and a representative of a French site.
The committee consists of a board:
The board comprises:
- Mr Philippe Benoit, President, representing the Salt Mines in Bex (CH)
- Ms Claire Normand, Vice-President, representing the International Museum of the Red Cross and Red Crescent in Geneva (CH)
- Mr Jean-Claude Druat, Treasurer, representing Thonon Town Hall (F)
- Mr Pierre-André Briguet, Secretary General, representing the Le Moléson site (CH).
The committee also includes other members:
- Mr Christian Carron representing Western City in Martigny (CH),
- Mr Laurent Mermet-Husson representing the resort of Les Rousses (F),
- Mr Jean-Pierre Bouvet representing the Pont du Diable Gorges (F),
- Mr Pierre-Sébastien Burnichon representing Ripaille Castle in Thonon (F)
- Mr Grégoire Montangero representing the TPC in Aigle (CH).
The committee also benefits from the competences of Mr Philippe Crausaz, administrator of the agency Crausaz & Partenaires SA.