Every year, “Léman sans Frontière” invites its members to attend two general meetings. A committee meets 6 to 8 times a year and is representative of the diversity of the partners. Its aim is to ensure the operation of the association.
The presidency of “Léman sans Frontière” alternates (every 5 years) between a representative of a Swiss site and a representative of a French site.
The committee consists of a board:
The board comprises:
- Mr Philippe Benoit, President, representing the Salt Mines in Bex (CH)
- Ms Claire Normand, Vice-President, representing the International Museum of the Red Cross and Red Crescent in Geneva (CH)
- Mr Hans-Ruedi Gerber, Treasurer, representing MOB/Golden Pass (CH)
- Mr Pierre-André Briguet, Secretary General, representing the Le Moléson site (CH).
The committee also includes other members:
- Mme Florence Kazi Tani representing Fort L'Ecluse in Leaz (F),
- Mr Laurent Mermet-Husson representing the resort of Les Rousses (F),
- Mr Damien Fulbert representing the Swiss Vapeur Parc (CH),
- Mr Pierre-Sébastien Burnichon representing Ripaille Castle in Thonon (F)