Brunch in the Sky by Bernard BUGNET "La Brasserie du Belvédère"
Dinner in the Sky is a unique culinary experience that allows you to welcome 22 guests around a table suspended 50m above the ground, offering you an incredible view of the port of Thonon and Lake Leman.
For this last day of Dinner in the Sky, our Chablais chefs and local producers are in the spotlight!
Through this surprise brunch, the BUGNET family of "La Brasserie du Belvédère" shares with you their know-how and their taste for local products and traditional cuisine.
Please note: this is a unique menu, no changes can be made in case of intolerances or allergies.
- Lake view
- Mountain view
- Close to a public transportation
- Bus stop < 500 m
One price: 110 €.
Sales open on September 4 only at the Tourist Office or by phone at 04 50 71 55 55.
Le prix comprend
- Champagne reception in the VIP area
- 100% local brunch prepared by Chablais chefs
- Food and wine pairing
- Coffee and coffee shooter in the VIP area
Modes de paiement
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
- Reserved parking at 100m - VIP transfers organized by Audi for lunches and dinners - Provide appropriate clothing - No bags allowed on the platform - Minimum height of 1.10m - Weigh 150 kg maximum - No smoking on the platform - Toilet nearby
Sunday 15 October 2023 between 10 am and 11.30 am.
Animaux acceptés : Non
Host portrait : Bernard Bugnet from the Brasserie du Belvédère: Trained at the Lycée Hôtelier in Thonon-les-Bains, he then worked for many years in Geneva. He is now in the kitchen, alongside his son Alexandre, at the Brasserie
Tips : - Reserved parking at 100m - VIP transfers organized by Audi for lunches and dinners - Provide appropriate clothing - No bags allowed on the platform - Minimum height of 1.10m - Weigh 150 kg maximum - No smoking on the platform - Toilet nearby