The permanent exhibitions are enhanced by numerous temporary exhibitions including these not-to-be-missed events in 2016:
- Destination Rio 2016! at the Olympic Museum in Lausanne (10 February – 25 September)
- 1816-2016, Lord Byron is back! at Chillon Castle (29 April – 21 August)
- International museums day at the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum in Geneva (22 May)
- Traditional Savoyard dress at la Châtaignière, Yvoire (July – August)
Our Franco-Swiss museums explore a wide range of themes:
- sport at the Olympic Museum
- music at the Museum of Mechanical Music in Les Gets
- the history and geology of Lake Geneva at the Lake Geneva Museum in Nyon
- Swiss history at Morges and Prangins castles
- art at the Palais Lumière in Evian, the Pierre Gianadda Foundation in Martigny and the Vitromusée in Romont
There are also numerous exhibitions and events in our magnificent castles in Ferney-Voltaire, Chillon, Thonon-les-Bains, Aigle and Gruyères!
To make sure you never miss an exhibition organised by the Léman sans Frontière cultural sites, join us on Facebook !